Every day, IBM Watson Commerce is changing the way commerce gets done. Join us at our new, premiere event and hear how:
- Circuit City is resurrecting their household brand and reimagining the consumer retail experience.
- Abercrombie & Fitch is reinventing their digital platform on IBM WebSphere Commerce v9.
- National Oilwell Varco (NOV) is rethinking how oil rigs are sold.
And that’s just the beginning. Nearly a dozen of your peers, along with industry and IBM experts, will share their experiences of commerce transformation.
Learn from and Network with Leading Commerce Innovators
The event is called Think and it debuts in Las Vegas this month. It combines the most popular elements of our IBM conferences like Amplify and Interconnect, to deliver an immersive Watson Commerce experience you won’t want to miss – and our only dedicated event in 2018.
See how Watson Commerce is helping companies drive omnichannel commerce. From marketing to merchandising to product management to fulfillment. You’ll learn how to use AI through the entire customer journey, so you can spend less time managing and more time innovating to deliver extraordinary experiences and take market share.
Watson Commerce Events Each Day
We have full four days of Watson Commerce activities planned. Here are some of the highlights for commerce professionals:
- Hear firsthand from IBM clients and leaders at Ticketmaster, Follett and Lenovo about how they are leading through changing market conditions using AI, Blockchain and IBM WebSphere Commerce v9, in our keynote, “From Digital Disruption to Dominance: Reimagining Every Customer Experience,” hosted by Inhi Suh, General Manager, Watson Customer Engagement.
- Learn from nearly a dozen commerce professionals on the front lines. In addition to Abercrombie & Fitch, Circuit City, NOV and Follett, you’ll hear how:
- Soccer.com is transforming the online retail experience by immersing users in the world of soccer.
- J.J. Keller turbocharged its commerce team with a shift to the cloud while taking downtime to zero.
- Konika Minolta transformed search to create a hyper-personalized customer and dealer experience.
- Adidas is redefining omnichannel to include order management and inventory across eCommerce, retail and wholesale.
- 7-Eleven and Wakefern are using intelligent pricing to balance often competing priorities in a crowded and competitive space.
- G-Star set a new standard in worldwide omnichannel experience in only nine months.
- Find out how you can wow customers while delivering exponentially better business outcomes in our Business and AI Campus theater session, “How AI Empowers You to Engage Customers at Every Step of the Journey,” with Richard Hearn, General Manager, Worldwide Sales and Offerings, IBM Watson Customer Engagement.
- Discover what’s ahead for commerce in Stephen Mello’s presentation called, “AI, Content and the Customer Experience: What’s the Future of Commerce?”.
- Catch a sneak peek at our IBM product roadmaps during five Commerce deep dive sessions on Monday.
- Get hands-on with our solutions in our Think Academy Labs and Think Tanks.
- Meet 1:1 with IBM Watson Commerce executives and experts. Ask your IBM representative before the show to arrange an executive meeting. Or stop by our Business and AI Campus to meet with an expert.
- Network with your peers. Share ideas, best practices and lessons learned, with other commerce professionals who are facing similar business challenges.
- Have fun. Train, Chainsmokers and Barenaked Ladies are locked in for the entertainment.
See You in Vegas
There are many more commerce-related sessions, so just Ask Watson, “show me commerce sessions.”
Register now and see how commerce professionals like you are reinventing the way commerce gets done with Watson AI. I look forward to seeing you at Think!
via Watson Customer Engagement https://ibm.co/2pQ2V0a
March 5, 2018 at 06:30PM