Cloud Foundry Day – London England, Nov 29th
Share this post:
Cloud Foundry Day: London, UK
Come join us for a “Cloud Foundry Day”, a free educational conference and networking event with talks by Cloud Foundry community members, industry leaders, and Cloud Foundry Developers.
Hosted by Dr. Julian Friedman, IBM Open Source Development Lead, code contributor and a leader in the Cloud Foundry community, and joined by renown speakers in the Cloud Foundry community.
Enjoy some great topics, good conversations, food and beer!
- Date: November 29th | 5:30PM – 8:30PM
- Venue: London IBM Client Centre
- Fees: Free! Register Now
- Registration: 5:00PM – 5:30PM
- Agenda: 5:30PM – 8:00PM
- Networking Event: 8:00PM – 8:30PM (Food & Beer)
- Keynote – Dr Julian Friedman, IBM Open Source Development Lead, IBM
- Anthropic Sympathy – How Cloud Foundry & Continuous Delivery, Daniel Jones, CTO, Engineer Better
- Stranger Danger – Addressing Vulnerable CF Application Dependencies, Guy Podjarny, Founder & CEO, Snyk
- Create, deploy, scale and monitor cloud native Node.js – Chris Bailey, Runtimes Architect, IBM
- Special Topics: IBM Cloud Garage – Cloud Foundry – Dominic Harries, London Cloud Garage, IBM
- Cloud Foundry Panel Discussion – Dr Julian Friedman, Daniel Jones (CTO, Engineer Better), Guy Podjarny (Founder & CEO, Snyk)
- Dr Julian Friedman, IBM Open Source Development Lead, IBM
- Guy Podjarny, Founder & CEO, Snyk
- Daniel Jones, CTO, Engineer Better
- Chris Bailey, Chris Bailey, Runtimes Architect, IBM
- Dominic Harries, London Cloud Garage, IBM
Please come and join the London and beyond Cloud Foundry and related technologies communities!
via IBM Cloud Blog https://ibm.co/2pQcNaA
November 10, 2017 at 05:45PM