Developing a finance application using IBM Cloud
Share this post:
IBM Cloud offers a collection of financial services targeted at Financial Technology – FinTech. With these services, developers have the ability to build on customer insights, regulatory compliance analytics, security, privacy and compliance readiness, saving time on development and testing.
- The I
The flow goes as:
- The user selects a risk factor to consider;
- The application computes a shock value based on the sentiment of the articles.
- Then it calls the Predictive Market Scenarios service to create conditional scenarios to model how a given change to a subset of factors the broader set of market factors are expected to evolve;
- Finally, it computes analytics on the portfolio stocks under the given scenarios.
- Provide more in depth and fine tune news articles
- Create been calculated shock value to out more accurate results
- Add other new services like AppID, data science services, and IBM graph service.
- Add other 3rd party services.
For more detailed deployment steps refer the GitHub repo: http://bit.ly/2vApwAA
via Bluemix Blog https://ibm.co/2pQcNaA
August 24, 2017 at 10:39AM