Don’t Miss This Hands-on Lab at VMworld 2017
Share this post:
Want hands-on experience with technologies that can help your organization work smarter? VMworld attendees have the opportunity to meet our experts and try out IBM solutions and products. Stop by the South Pacific Ballroom in Las Vegas for this hands-on lab.
VMware Cloud Foundation on IBM Cloud (HOL-1844-02-SLN)
Discover how VMware Cloud Foundation provides an easy way to deploy, operate and manage a hybrid cloud. Gain a better understanding of the benefits associated with having a common Software Defined Data Center platform across private and public clouds. In this lab there are six modules.
- Hybrid Cloud Introduction: Learn how VMware Cloud Foundation enables a true hybrid cloud by implementing a common unified SDDC platform. Deployment, management and ongoing operations are automated and simplified with SDDC Manager.
- Deploying VMware Cloud Foundation in a Public Cloud: Get introduced to the IBM Cloud portal and learn how to deploy VMware Cloud Foundation in the IBM Cloud.
- Extending vRealize Automation to the Public Cloud: See how easy it is to synchronize your virtual machine templates to the IBM Cloud. Leverage vRealize Automation to define application blue prints and quickly deploy workloads across the hybrid cloud.
- Expanding Public Cloud Capacity: Seamlessly expand cloud capacity with IBM Cloud and automation capabilities of the SDDC Manager.
- Apply Software Updates in the Public Cloud: Leverage built in automated Lifecycle Management capabilities of VMware Cloud Foundation to quickly apply patches and updates with no interruption to hosted workloads.
- Security & Compliance Automation on the IBM Cloud with HyTrust: Learn about security and compliance capabilities of an integrated solution from IBM, Intel and HyTrust. Create, apply and enforce policies based on trusted compute pools to control where data resides, is processed and moved.
Can’t attend this hands-on labs? Stop by the IBM Cloud Booth #506 at the top and bottom of every hour for mini theater sessions. These sessions are only 10 minutes long and will demonstrate the breadth of IBM Cloud for VMware Solutions. Please visit our website to learn more about IBM’s presence at VMworld.
via Bluemix Blog https://ibm.co/2pQcNaA
August 21, 2017 at 01:12PM